Monday, April 20, 2009

Mandira Bedi's new look for IPL 09


During the last IPL, Mandira Bedi sported a bob cut complete with red streaks.

She had told us then, “This is the first time that I’ve cut my hair so short. I was a little hesitant to get them chopped, for I’m a Sardarni.”

Guess she was really happy with what the mirror told her. For, she’s gone and done it again – and this time too, it is her friend and hairstylist Sapna Bhavnani, who has styled Mandy’s ‘IPL’ look.

Says Sapna, “This time I’ve given her a still shorter cut – but a lot of fringes on the forehead. Since she is going to be away for a month, I thought the cut would be easy to maintain.” But those red streaks will not be there. “Red streaks fade away too quickly and start looking bad,” explains Sapna.

[credit : http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Entertainment/Mandiras-look-in-IPL-/articleshow/4425784.cms]

No comments:

Post a Comment