Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I am loving every bit of the IPL - Shilpa Shetty


A lot is happening in Shilpa Shetty's life. After 'looting' UP-Bihar, she is all set to win over South Africa in the second season of the Indian Premier League.

On the personal front, Shilpa has finally made her relationship with Raj Kundra official.

Trans World Features correspondent Sreya Basu caught up with the actress, as she talked cricket.

IPL 2 has just started. Let's not talk about who will win and who won't. Just tell us, what is more difficult -- being a Bollywood actor or the Queen of the Rajasthan Royals?

Queen! Sounds so majestically good (giggles). Believe me, I never thought in this way. I always enjoy multi-tasking and being a part of Rajasthan Royals is a completely new experience for me. I am loving every bit of it.

As for my acting, nowadays I really don't have to grind myself for acting. After all, experience bhi toh koi cheez hoti hai!.

[the article was originally published at http://specials.rediff.com/movies/2009/apr/21sd1-shilpa-shetty.htm]

No comments:

Post a Comment